This page collects and provides all details regarding Federal Government Jobs in Pakistan announced by the Ministry of Communication Government of Pakistan (Communication Ministry Jobs February 2023 | Online Form Last Date).
The Ministry of Communication Jobs Advertisement always invites talented, qualified, and energetic individuals across Pakistan to select suitable applicants for the vacant seats. So, applicants who are skilled and fit for the vacant seats may apply. Males and Females both can get employment.
Suitable individuals living in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Ex-FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Kashmir, Sindh, Balochistan, and Punjab may apply as per the given procedure in the advertisement. The Communication Ministry always recruits individuals purely on merit.
Ministry of Communication Jobs Details:
|Posted on:||4th February 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, ACMA, MBA, ACA, LLB, CA, BS|
|Last Date:||February 20, 2023|
|Company:||Ministry of Communication|
|Address:||Human Resource Department, Postal Life Insurance Company Limited, Islamabad|
- Senior Manager Human Resource
- Deputy Manager Compliance AML/CFT
- Network Engineer
- Marketing Manager
- Manager Technology
- Manager Internal Audit – South
- Manager Internal Audit – North
- Manager Internal Audit – HQ
- Manager Finance
- Manager Corporate Affairs
- Manager AML/CFT Compliance
- Lead Information Security
- Accounts Officer
- Deputy Manager Regulatory Compliance
- Database Administrator
- Assistant Manager Reinsurance
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Audit Manager – Team Lead
- Assistant Corporate Affairs
- Assistant Manager HR
- Assistant Director Field
- Assistant Manager Underwriting
- Audit Officer – Team Member
- Business Process
- The PLIC invites applications online through its official career portal at www.plic.com.pk/careers.
- Open the portrayed link and give all details in the Online Application Form.
- Applicants can also forward their applications through Electronic Mail at email@example.com.
- Online Applications Submission or Applications submitted through email must reach before 20th February 2023.